Monday, April 27, 2015

Eye of the Swarm Officially Released


Eye of the Swarm has now been officially published on Desura. I am very proud of the final product and happy with everyone on the team to create this video game during the past school year. Play it, it's free, and let me know what you think. Hopefully, I will get a final retrospective out about my experiences with Eye of the Swarm with all the good and all the bad.

For the moment, I am focused on trying to graduate and get a job in the video game industry. I have a potential job at Hi-Rez as I've interviewed with the company in Atlanta. I really do hope I get the job as I am very excited about what Hi-Rez is doing and what they want to do.

*Note - The gameplay video is from Games That I Play which has also published a review of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment