Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sprint #2: Getting Something to Show

I am really behind on my project. For some reason OpenGL doesn't want to display jpg images which is screwing up my pacing. I decided to change my architecture to QGraphicsItem/Scene which incorporates OpenGL, but its not recognizing the OpenGL part of it and refuses to show my jpg. This is extremely frustrating as I have 2 more weeks to get this done and I am progressing more slowly than I predicted. As soon as I get the images to post correct I believe that I can progress on schedule and will have to put in some extra hours to get the product that I promised. This will be hard as I simultaneously have to edit the scenes for Ze Deutschbag when I get the scenes next week, starting on a final paper (which I can easily BS), and complete at 20 page game design report. Anyone of these I can do or combination of three, but all four will be tough. Hopefully for the next sprint, I can be back on task and have something to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment