Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ze Deutschbag: First Cut

I had to do an all nighter to get the first cut of Ze Deutschbag done. It really showed in the product as Autotune's lines were off sync. Other than that flaw, the film was done very nicely and was the most complete out of all the other films there. I even have strong hopes that this film will even win Best of Machinimafest. 

During the all nighter, After Effects was being just plain evil to me. My copy on my laptop wouldn't load and was stuck on Initialize MediaCore, which I later found out was Quick Time's fault (I fixed the problem by reinstalling). Then the schools version was extremely slow and wouldn't let me go frame by frame at an acceptable rate to try and get the syncing down right. With the actual work, making force fields and energy balls was easy enough though time consuming. Since I didn't have to focus on realism I could get away with the particle tail looking unrealistic. I'm off the clean up the scenes and anticipate the revisions to the other scenes done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment