Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ze Deutcshbag Animatic

We just recorded and I lent my voices for Baron Von Autotune and Monsieur Dubstep. The recording process was fun and I had a great time just playing around with the mic in the recording room. Then I got down to piecing together the animatic from all the stills that my skillful team has given me. The views that were given was limiting so there were a few shots that I didn't particularly enjoy. Then some jokes that I decided to put in but didn't think would be in the final was suddenly liked by my team and decided to keep it. Some things that were to be kept was the picture of Hasselhoff (a suitable model hadn't been chosen yet) and cut out the mouth and place a human mouth that would be animated. I personally hate that choice because its too camp and just too plain stupid. Than all the meanwhile were decided to be kept.

What's coming up next is for my team to finish doing the scenes (especially the battle scene) so that I can get those assets into after effects and work some magic. I've been experimenting with energy balls and a force field. I've been trying to create a wave of energy that goes across the room, but it's just not coming out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment