Sunday, March 4, 2012

Introductions are in Order.

Hi, my name is Kyle Ray, I am currently a sophomore in the Computer Science EAE program at the University of Utah. I created this blog so that I could log my projects in the program from my CS assignments relating to game design to my Senior Project in approximately 2 years. This will not be limited to just programming, but also  art work like 3D models, game design documents, and other projects that relate to EAE.

I will start off this blogs with three of my classes. Film 2700 (Intro to Video Games), CS 3505 (Software Practices II), and CS 3660 (Machinima). In the Machinima class, I am currently finishing up a project in anticipation for my final project. I will document this Final Project as my team gets started on it. The Final Project is a 5 minute machinima film.

The Software Practices II class will just entail my Final Project as well. I have already completed three projects: a Team Generator, a Spell Checker, and a Web Crawler. The next assignment I have to do for that class is a QT application. I don't know if I will be documenting that or not yet. Although I think that I might. After that projects, my team will be making a game for our Final Project. I will definitely be documenting that process.

The Intro to Video Games will be bit more tricky. The final project for that is a 20 page game design report which I do plan on documenting. For the mean time the class will entail video game critiques which I might or might not document. I am still deciding.

That is all for now, I will update as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment