Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ze Deutschbag Beginning

I have finally been assigned to a team for my Machinima final film and the basic story has been laid down. Ze Deutschbag who loves music (especially da untz) will battle the evil Baron von Autotune and save the world from his horrible music. This is a fun idea and I am happy that I got to work on it.

My responsibility is Video Editing and Effects. During the battle scene between Deutschbag and Autotune, they will get into a battle much like that in Scott Pilgrim vs the World with the battle of the bands. For the effects to work, I will need to use After Effects and a process that I will need as much time as possible. Therefore, we all decided that I should just focus on After Effects and don't have to deal with Hammer and Faceposer (A blessing and a curse).

Although the script is basically nailed down, there is an idea that I don't know will be in it or not, but I want to be in it. At end when the evil Autotune is defeated and Deutschbag is walking away; I want to reveal the next villian, Monsieur Dubstep.

That is all for now as the project is just under way. I will update as soon as I start After Effects (I will do some practice files to experiment). If anyone has any good tips on the subject now will be a good time to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment